So you’re considering hiring a pool remodeling company. Here are some things you should consider before you move forward with having your pool remodeled.
Why remodel your pool?
- Practically speaking the surface of a pool doesn’t last forever, depending on the type of material used a pool can start to need resurfacing as soon as 7 years or as late as 30 years after it was installed. Fiberglass pools generally last longer than concrete or plaster pools. When pool surfaces start to deteriorate they can lead to clogged filters, cracks and water leaks, cut toes and generally just start to look bad.
- Visual Appeal makes a pool more desirable and makes your backyard look better. Wether you want to add a waterfall feature or a more elegant trim to the top surface of your pool. So if you just want to make your pool look more amazing for the summer we can help you design a better pool.
- More fun can be had when you add features like a hot tub, diving board, or rock feature which kids can jump off of.
What Does Pool Remodeling Cost?
The average cost of remodeling a pool can be anywhere from $5,000 to $15,000.
The cost is completely dependent on the scope of your project. If you just need your pool resurfaced that will end up being significantly less costly than if you need the entire pool redone, with new equipment installed, lighting fixtures and hardscape accent features. About $9,000 is the typical median cost for a normal pool remodeling project.
Whatever your budget is we can work with you to get the most beautiful pool and backyard area in your price range.
Why Choose Compassion Construction to Remodel Your Pool?
When you partner with Compassion Construction, you get the masters of pool remodeling. We respect you and value your input and ideas. We work closely with you to help turn your pool into your dream pool. We will help you make informed decisions about your pool and backyard space that fit your lifestyle and your budget.
We work with the finest materials and craftsmen in the industry to give you a valuable product that will last for years to come. We are experts in resurfacing pools with new plaster, concrete, and fiber glass materials, whatever you prefer we can implement. Whether it’s as simple as new pool interior and tile, or as complex as changing the depth of your pool and adding a custom water feature and swim up bar, Compassion will help you to create the pool of your dreams! If you need a hot-tub installed, customizable lighting features, built in speakers, or whatever you need in your pool we are more than capable of expertly making your dream pool a reality.
Compassion Construction also uses the latest in pool automation to take the hassle out of pool maintenance. Efficiency and Affordability – anything and everything you need for the perfect, most enjoyable backyard pool.
Here is a general list of things we can do with your pool.
- Resurfacing / New Interior
- Tile including Raised Waterlines
- Increased pool depth
- Equipment – Pump, Filter and Heater Replacement
- Diving board installation
- Lighting – New Light Fixtures and LED Color Light Systems: MultiColor Available
- Custom Water Features and Swim in Grotto and Slide
- Stamped Concrete Pool Decks
- Hardscape Landscaping – Retaining Walls, Sidewalks, Walkways, Pergolas, Patio Covers, Gazebos, Arbors, Trellis
- Waterfall features
- Softscape Landscaping – Drainage & Irrigation, Soil Moving.
- Built-in Barbecue, Ramada, or Swim Up Bar
- Spa / hot-tub Addition
- Automatic Water Levelers
- Create an Outdoor Entertainment Area where you can watch the game with family and friends!
Contact Compassion today, for your free, no obligation estimate!